Oceanside, New York
Nyack, New York
New York, New York
Camp HIll, Pennsylvania
Orange, CA, USA
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Northport, New York
Austin, TX, USA
La Mesa, CA, USA
Washington, PA, USA
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan