Location: Denver, Colorado
LifePoint is a leader in community-based healthcare, becoming a diversified healthcare delivery network with 50,000 dedicated employees and more than 3,000 employed providers working in more than 65 community hospital campuses, more than 30 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum. We also have more than 15 new rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals currently under development. With many locations, we are certain to have a job for you!
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. We welcome you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
The range for this position will be $11.61 to 18.58. per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.