Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in MERIDIAN is seeking an Endoscopy Technician our team.
- 0.9 FTE Days (72 hours every 2 weeks)
- call is required for this position
- Assesses and anticipates the needs for a specific case to include (but not limited to) setting up carts prior to procedure, opening procedure room, maintaining integrity of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and cleaning of equipment and supplies.
- Assists in performing invasive endoscopic procedures.
- Performs care and maintenance of Automated Endoscope Re-processors and GI Endoscopes, including high-level disinfection. Keep service and repair logs.
- Inventory and order Endoscopy equipment and other medical supplies.
- Performs inventory and re-stock supplies used in the endoscope reprocessing and procedure rooms.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Endoscopy Technicians Associate's program from Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA).
- Experience: 6 months direct patient care experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), or Emergency Medical Tech (EMT) and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at firstname.lastname@example.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.